- On sale!
Gill Pro Gloves - Short Finger
Gill Pro Gloves - Short Finger - Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand.
Safe and secure checkout
Fast shipping. Free delivery Benelux above €50 - Free delivery Europe above €300
Refunds possible within 30 days
Gill Pro Gloves - Short Finger - Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
|Ladies||-||-||-||6.5" / 16.5 cm||6.5 - 7 " / 16.5 - 17.5 cm||7 - 7.5 " / 17.5 - 19 cm||-||-|
|Men's||-||6.5" -7" / 16.5 - 17.5||-||7" - 7.5" / 17.5 - 19 cm||7.5" - 8.5" - 19 - 21.5 cm||8.5" - 9.5" / 21.4 - 24 cm||9.5" - 10.5" / 24 - 26.5 cm||10.5" - 11.5" / 26.5 - 29 cm|
|Junior||-||-||6" - 6.5" / 16.5 - 17.5 cm||-||-||-||-||-|
|Child||6" / 15 cm||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Patented pre-curved fingers with seamless construction for ultimate durability
- Proton-Ultra™ palm and fingers with wrap construction prevents rope burn tested and proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on lower part of palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability
- Contoured fit for dexterity
- Generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection
- Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex
- Inside wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
Proton-Ultra™ palm and fingers is proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials. Dura-Grip™ reinforced grip technology for reliable performance in wet and dry conditions. The perfect balance between grip and durablilty.
Dinghy, Inshore and Offshore Racing
- On sale!